- The submitted Abstracts should not have been previously published or presented at another meeting.
- Abstracts must be written in the format provided in the template and must be uploaded in Msword (*.doc; *.docx) format.
- Abstracts should be no more than 200 words (excluding abstract title, authors, and affiliations).
- Abstracts should be written in English.
- We encourage you to send an informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
- Please download the abstract template “here” and follow the format carefully. If the abstract template is not followed as is, you will be asked for revisions.
- The abstract should be submitted via the following link: http://ugm.id/registerICTSD2021
- The manuscript topic should conform to the scope of the conference/cluster and publisher.
- The submitted manuscript must be original work and should not have been previously published or presented at another meeting.
- The manuscript should be written in English (US), with font type Times New Roman.
- Submissions will be peer-reviewed by the experts in the respective fields.
- The manuscript must be written in the format provided in the template and must be uploaded in pdf format.
- Please download the full template “here” and follow the format carefully. If the template is not followed as is, you will be asked for revisions.
- Papers must be submitted after being accepted for presentation via the following link: http://ugm.id/registerICTSD2021
The seminar will be presented live in the virtual conference room. The conference room will be informed later. Each parallel symposia session will have a moderator, with one or more committee members in attendance. Presenters are allocated 15 minutes to deliver their presentation (we suggest a 10-minute presentation length, with 5 minutes left for audience questions). Based on the allocated presentation time, the presentation file should contain approximately 10–12 PowerPoint slides. You are responsible for the content of your presentation.
Submitting your presentation file
All presenters are required to submit their presentation files before the day of the conference through the submission manager system.
- Your presentation file should be in a format compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 (or earlier).
- Please do not embed videos in your presentation.
- The procedure to submit your presentation file is the following:
1. Go to https://easychair.org/, then log in to your account
2. Choose your role as ‘author’
3. Choose your submission and click ‘View’
4. Choose ‘Add or update files’
5. Submit your file in ‘Presentation’